Eligible customers for the $500 Honda Military Appreciation Offer must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
1. Active-duty status in the US Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, National Guard, Coast Guard, and Active Reserve).
2. Ready Reserve (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve).
3. Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
4. Spouses of a member of the US Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID and provide spouse's LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification. Eligibility is based on approved credit.
5. Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
$500 Honda Military Appreciation Offer must be disclosed as Down Payment Assistance or Cap Cost Reduction Assistance through Honda Financial Services.
Customer must use a valid new vehicle Honda APR, Honda Leadership Lease or Honda Leadership Purchase plan through Honda Financial Services to qualify for the offer.
Offer is not valid if the customer does not meet Honda Financial Services credit criteria.
Customer must finance through Honda Financial Services for a minimum of 24 months or more of regularly scheduled payments to qualify for the Military Appreciation Offer.
One-Pay leases are eligible for this.
Retired military personnel are not eligible for the Military Appreciation Offer.
Military Appreciation Offer CAN be combined with all other Honda Financial Services programs, except Zero Due at Signing Lease program.
Military Appreciation Offer valid through December 31, 2013 unless terminated earlier by Honda Financial Services.
During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, the Buyers may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, Buyers must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in Buyer's address.